Benefits of Membership
Being a member of a Direct Primary Care practice gives you access to your physician like you’ve never seen before.
Greater access and quality of care are just a couple of the benefits of belonging to a community like AccessMedicine that cares about you. Scroll down to learn more!
- Routine exams and check ups
- Phone/Email/Text/Video access
- After hours access to the physician via phone for acute concerns
- Same day or next day visits for acute concerns
- Routine labs including complete blood count, metabolic panel, thyroid testing, cholesterol panel, prostate cancer screening test, hemoglobin A1C, urinalysis dipstick, rapid strep test, hemoglobin and lead level for pediatric patients and many more at discounted prices
- Minor in-office procedures such as EKG’s, lung function testing, skin lesion freezing, and ear wax removal
- Annual physicals for adults including pap smear
- Well child checks for children
- Annual flu vaccine
- Other discounted in-office procedures such as joint injections, skin lesion removal, laceration repair and more
- Managing care for specialist referrals, hospitalizations, and other services outside our office for no additional cost